ABOUT ME... (from my friendster profile hehe)
Random thought.
cheesy, it is!
Everyone knows I am a happy person, that even if I go through losing moments, I still manage to flash my sweetest smile to everyone. I appreciate liitle things. I have a superficial personality but, try to get to know me coz i can be very deep as well.
...for the past 19 years, ive dealt with a lot of people. most of them mistake me with someone i am really not. but that's reality, we cant really please all the people we meet. its a matter of being yourself, and never allowing people to change who you are.
...for the past 19 years, I have been through a lot already. And for the past 19 years, I must say, I have learned so much and i never regret living my life the way i lived. that if id be given a chance to live life all over again, id still want to go through all the happiest, the not-so-happy, and even the most painful melancholies, id want to meet the same people, play with the same friends, have the same family.... cliche as it is, but all these things have molded me to what i am right now. i would never be the "dawn" that i am. I am most happy with how my parents brought me up. they showed me how wonderful and meaningful life can be if i walk through it with a pure and big heart. i am not a perfect person, but deep inside lies a forever faithful servant of God. my faith is what's keeping me strong despite the struggles and the sorrows life has wrought. it isnt easy dealing with life itself. but the experiences are priceless.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home